- Plane: 787
- When: Nov 2018
- Where: GMP-HND
- Award booking: Free segment of 85,000 ANA MileagePlan roundtrip, biz class per person
- Booking method: AMEX Membership Rewards transfer
- Overall experience: 9/10
- Meals: Excellent
- Seats: Good, though excellent if you have longer legs; seat is a tad too deep for a short person like me
- Service: Excellent
- Lounge access: Asiana lounge was good enough though we ended up using our Priority Pass to use the Sky Hub instead as the food was much better.
- If I could pay cash, I would not. It’s such a short flight that the perks of a business class flight would not be of much value.
Short flight of ~2hrs. Flight time of 12:25pm, boarding started at 12pm, completed by 12:15pm; love Japanese efficiency and customer service.
We stopped at Gimpo’s Asiana lounge by gate 34 and the Sky Hub lounge. If you want to drink high end alcohol, go the Asiana route. If you have Priority Pass and want good food, go to Sky Hub (pictured below).